Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Arun Patidar <ar...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2015/04/10 13:41:52 UTC

Re: OFBiz integration for Magento eCommerce

Hello All,

I have created a jira ticket
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-6236. Attached the patch and
magento extension plugin file. Also attached a set-up guide.

Please feel free to contact me if you face any issue in using the
component. I will be grateful to all community members for their
valuable suggestions and feedback.

Thanks & Regards
---
Arun Patidar