Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Darren Hartford <dh...@ghsinc.com> on 2006/02/27 16:16:43 UTC

User client software for WebDAV?

Hey all,
I was looking at http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-slide/UsefulSoftware
which lists 'management' software for WebDAV, but is there a list of
user-oriented client software?

For example, using WinXP to mount as a webfolder is a good start, but
obviously this is lacking some of the more powerful features (aka Oracle
Drive).  Is there a list of client-software (open source and commercial)
that can make WebDAV more 'accessible' to the average user? Most
(business) users are running Windows per this request, but some do run
Mac.

Thanks, I'll update a wiki entry for any replies if they are not updated
to the wiki directly.

-D

Re: Thread question fo tomcat

Posted by Alex Jalali <al...@ubudesign.com>.
I'm sorry I don't know what wck is :) Also I don't know of other ways to
do this except to either use shell script to start tomcat and other apps
and stop them together. Another option is to use the java to start and
stop tomcat as an external proccesses???

sorry maybe others know of better way..

Posted by "Jeffrey J. Gaynor" <jg...@ncsa.uiuc.edu>.

Posted by Alex Jalali <al...@ubudesign.com>.

Thread question fo tomcat