Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/14 08:03:09 UTC

[VOTE] Release MiNA 1.0.8 and 1.1.5

Hi folks,

Two weeks have been passed since we released 1.0.7 and 1.1.4, so it's
time for new releases.  Thanks to everyone's support, it seems like we
are almost end of the search for the bugs in MINA 1.x; there were only
two bugs found since the last release.  I wish this is the last vote
for 1.x.  :)

Please browse the list of fixed issues in the following URL:
* https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=10670&fixfor=12312842

And cast a vote:

[ ]: +1, Release
[ ]: 0, Abstain
[ ]: -1, Don't release

Cheers,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP Key ID: 0x0255ECA6

Re: [VOTE] Release MiNA 1.0.8 and 1.1.5

Posted by Mike Heath <mh...@apache.org>.
[X]: +1, Release

-Mike

Re: [VOTE] Release MiNA 1.0.8 and 1.1.5

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by peter royal <pr...@apache.org>.
On Nov 14, 2007, at 2:03 AM, Trustin Lee wrote:
> [ ]: +1, Release

+1

-pete

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
[X]: +1, Release

More than 72 hrs has been passed.  The vote is closed now.  Let me
post the vote result very soon.

http://gleamynode.net/

Posted by Jiang Ying <jy...@iptv.com.ru>.
[X]: +1, Release

--
br,
Jiang Ying

Re: [VOTE] Release MiNA 1.0.8 and 1.1.5

Posted by Niklas Therning <ni...@trillian.se>.
[X]: +1, Release

--
Niklas Therning
www.spamdrain.net

Re: [VOTE] Release MiNA 1.0.8 and 1.1.5

Posted by MK Tan <mk...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Julien Vermillard <jv...@archean.fr>.
On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 16:03:09 +0900
"Trustin Lee" <tr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> Two weeks have been passed since we released 1.0.7 and 1.1.4, so it's
> time for new releases.  Thanks to everyone's support, it seems like we
> are almost end of the search for the bugs in MINA 1.x; there were only
> two bugs found since the last release.  I wish this is the last vote
> for 1.x.  :)
>
> Please browse the list of fixed issues in the following URL:
> *
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=10670&fixfor=12312842
>
> And cast a vote:
>
> [ ]: +1, Release
> [ ]: 0, Abstain
> [ ]: -1, Don't release
>
> Cheers,
> Trustin

+1

Re: [VOTE] Release MiNA 1.0.8 and 1.1.5

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the good work !
> [X]: +1, Release

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org

AW: [VOTE] Release MiNA 1.0.8 and 1.1.5

Posted by Nikolaus Schlemm <ni...@cellity.com>.
[X]: +1, Release

Nikolaus Schlemm
Senior Software Developer

cellity AG | Stahltwiete 23 | D-22761 Hamburg

Vorstand: Nils Weitemeyer (Vorstandsvorsitzender), Sarik Weber

Aufsichtsrat: Dr. Sven Claussen (Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender)

Handelsregistereintrag: HRB 99023, Amtsgericht Hamburg
Umsatzsteuer-Identnummer: DE251404018

Try our new cellity groupCALL and worldCALL: http://www.cellity.com/en/download.html