Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by leoberbue <le...@dinamicarea.com> on 2019/06/18 07:17:11 UTC

Notification error - self-created (enduser)

Hi,

I'm trying to send an email notification when I create a new user through
self registration (Syncope-Enduser).
My notification configuration is here [1]

I have observed that when the user is self registered, my notification task
is never executed.

My parameter is: notificationjob.cronExpression [* * * * *?]

The error returned by my server (core.log) is here [2]
Can anybody help me?

Thanks,
Leo Bernal

[1]  notification-config.json
<http://syncope-user.1051894.n5.nabble.com/file/t339127/notification-config.json>
[2]  error-core.log
<http://syncope-user.1051894.n5.nabble.com/file/t339127/error-core.log>

--
Sent from: http://syncope-user.1051894.n5.nabble.com/

Re: Notification error - self-created (enduser)

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 18/06/19 14:28, leoberbue wrote:
> Resolved, that was the problem!

Glad to hear this!

> Great francesco work.
>
> I'll open another thread for a related question that I haven't seen in the
> forum nor in the Syncope documentation.
>
> Thanks!

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: Notification error - self-created (enduser)

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 18/06/19 11:18, leoberbue wrote:
> Hi Francesco,
>
> Thanks for your response, I have inspected other log files and there are no more errors.
> The core-persistence.log [1] returns a WARN, although it's related to my problem.

*That* is exactly the problem: it seems you have not provided anything
in your TEXT template, only HTML.

Once you fix that, you'll see that error disappearing.

Regards.

Posted by leoberbue <le...@dinamicarea.com>.
Hi Francesco,

Thanks for your response, I have inspected other log files and there are no
more errors.
The core-persistence.log [1] returns a WARN, although it's related to my
problem.

Do you have any idea or suggestion?

Thanks,
Regards.
Leo Bernal

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 18/06/19 09:17, leoberbue wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to send an email notification when I create a new user through
> self registration (Syncope-Enduser).
> My notification configuration is here [1]
>
> I have observed that when the user is self registered, my notification task
> is never executed.
>
> My parameter is: notificationjob.cronExpression [* * * * *?]
>
> The error returned by my server (core.log) is here [2]
> Can anybody help me?

Hi Leo,
the core.log reports a validation error for the generated
JPANotificationTask; there should be some details about that in another
log file, probably core-persistence.log.

Could you please try to investigate?

Regards.