Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Morten <mo...@yahoo.dk> on 2010/05/17 21:23:02 UTC

Felix URLs changed/unresoved => Pax runner stopped working with felix

Since a few days ago I am unable to use felix since I depend
on Pax runner (eclipse plugin) for running. Pax runner now
complains that the URL (mvn:org.apache.felix/org.apache.main/2.0.1)
could not be resolved.

Any plans to make these URLS work again ?

/Morten

Re: Felix URLs changed/unresoved => Pax runner stopped working with felix

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@gmail.com>.
These things should be unrelated. I am under the impression Pax
downloads Felix from Central (thus the mvn: URL prefix below), not felix.apache.org
.

Posted by Morten <mo...@yahoo.dk>.

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Toni Menzel <to...@okidokiteam.com>.
Looks like the main repo http://osgi.sonatype.org has an expired
license. (All functionality has been disabled)
Guys at Sonatype have been contacted already.

Toni

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 9:23 PM, Morten <mo...@yahoo.dk> wrote:
> Since a few days ago I am unable to use felix since I depend
> on Pax runner (eclipse plugin) for running. Pax runner now
> complains that the URL (mvn:org.apache.felix/org.apache.main/2.0.1)
> could not be resolved.
>
> Any plans to make these URLS work again ?
>
> /Morten

Toni Menzel
Independent Software Developer
Professional Profile: http://okidokiteam.com