Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Kwi De Silva <kw...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/16 15:59:37 UTC

Posting mail via Web Service?

Hi Guys,

We are using James 2.1.3 in a production environment.

Recently we have encountered a requirement to provide a web service
which allows the posting of plaintext emails through the James server.

Does this functionality exist or has anyone implemented something like
this before?

Thanks

Kwi

Reply:Posting mail via Web Service?

Posted by SuoNayi <su...@163.com>.
James doesn't support this function currently.