Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/23 06:45:30 UTC

Using the RC number for the release

Hi

There are some discussion in the Apache Incubator mailing list about
specify the RC version in the release candidate[1]
We may need to update our release guide for it. Please check out more
information here[2]

Any thought?

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/1c42603459bfa87bc0a52f07cf94c1290d9545accef5fb9be78212da@%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E