Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org> on 2007/02/27 11:09:09 UTC

Re: svn commit: r512083 [1/7] - in /forrest/branches/ivyBuild/tools/ivy/repository: apache/commons-beanutils/ apache/commons-codec/ apache/commons-collections/ apache/commons-dbcp/ apache/commons-httpclient/ apache/commons-lang/ apache/commons-logging/ apa...

crossley@apache.org wrote:
> Author: crossley
> Date: Mon Feb 26 15:52:38 2007
> New Revision: 512083

> Log:
> Fix line-endings and do svn:eol-style native.

Hmmmm....

I really thought I had fixed that, but I see from this commit an from my
DOAP commit last night that this is not the case.

It seems Eclipse does not pick up that same svn property settings as the
command line.

I'll look at this later today too.

Ross

Posted by "Gav...." <br...@brightontown.com.au>.

Probably not related but as I know you use Cygwin, take a look at the extra
comment I added to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-905

Gav...