Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Brian Swackhamer <br...@benefitfocus.com> on 2006/04/13 23:37:05 UTC

SSL Cookie not sending through HTTPS but will send through HTTP

When creating my test I recorded HTTP through the Proxy and then
modified my default HTTP Request to use the protocol HTTPS.  I updated
my certs file to include the cert that my server is using and directed
it in the Properties file to the JRE cert that I updated.  When I run
the test it fails because during the request it does not send the cookie
information with HTTPS but as soon as I change it back to HTTP it works
fine.

I welcome any help on this issue.

Thanks,

Brian Swackhamer

BENEFITFOCUS.COM CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential and protected by law. Unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or dissemination of this communication or its contents in any way is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering this message to an intended recipient, please notify the original sender immediately by e-mail or telephone, return the original message to the original sender or to bfpostmaster@benefitfocus.com, and destroy all copies or derivations of the original message. Thank you.  (BFeComNote Rev. 08/01/2005)

Re: SSL Cookie not sending through HTTPS but will send through HTTP

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Which version of JMeter?
Which HTTP Sampler?
Are you using your own cookies, or just letting JMeter keep track of
the server ones?

You might get some useful information by enabling debug logging:

In jmeter.properties:
log_level.jmeter.protocol.http.control=DEBUG

or on the command line:
    -Ljmeter.protocol.http.control=DEBUG

S.