Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by raige <re...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/16 14:38:08 UTC

Error when i want to create a CORE

I install the version solr 4.5 on windows. I launch with Jetty web server the
example. I have no problem with collection 1 core. But, when i want to
create my core, the server send me this error :
*
org.apache.solr.common.SolrException:org.apache.solr.common.SolrException:
Could not load config file C:\Documents and
Settings\r.lucas\Bureau\Moteur\solr-4.5.0\example\solr\index1\solrconfig.xml*

could you help please

Re: Error when i want to create a CORE

Posted by pr...@policija.si.
Can you try with a directory path that contains *no* spaces.

Primoz

Posted by "michael.boom" <my...@yahoo.com>.
Assuming that you are using the Admin UI:
The instanceDir must be already existing (in your case index1).
Inside it there should be conf/ directory holding the cofiguration files.
In the config field only insert the file name (like "solrconfig.xml") which
shoulf be found in the conf/ directory