Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Vandana Ayyalasomayajula <va...@uci.edu> on 2009/10/22 04:58:28 UTC

Eclipse plugin for Hadoop

Hi All,

I was configuring eclipse o run map- reduce jobs. I am following the
tutorial on
http://developer.yahoo.com/hadoop/tutorial/module3.html#plugin-conf . I
am not able to find the plug in mentioned in the site. I downloaded one
from http://code.google.com/edu/parallel/tools/hadoopvm/index.html.
<http://code.google.com/edu/parallel/tools/hadoopvm/index.html> But when
I try to configure the hadoop server, I am getting an error message
saying: "No hadoop found in this location". I think I am giving an
incorrect location for installation directory. What should be the
correct value ?

If anyone has used the tutorial provided by Yahoo! , please help me out
with this problem.
Thanks in advance.
Vandana

Re: Eclipse plugin for Hadoop

Posted by Vandana Ayyalasomayajula <va...@uci.edu>.
Thanks for the information. I just overlooked the contents of the folder.

Vandana

Posted by Harshit Kumar <hk...@gmail.com>.