Posted to yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Arun C Murthy <ac...@hortonworks.com> on 2013/08/01 20:30:34 UTC

Ok, thanks for heads up Daryn. I'll spin an RC2 once HADOOP-9816 gets in - I'd appreciate if you could help push the fix in ASAP.

Thanks again!

Arun

--
Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.

Posted by Karthik Kambatla <ka...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Arun,

Would it be possible to include YARN-1056 in the next RC - it is a
straight-forward config change. I marked it as a blocker for 2.1.0.

Thanks
Karthik

Posted by Karthik Kambatla <ka...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Arun,