Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Fajar Juang <fa...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/19 07:37:01 UTC

Fuseki2 Client Access from Java

Hi,

Are there any documentation on how to access Fuseki2 server from a Java client (to manage datasets)?
the current link [1] is empty and if there are any pointer to certain classes to start with, I am happy to explore.

Thanks in advance!
Fajar

[1] https://jena.apache.org/documentation/fuseki2/#sparql-java-clients <https://jena.apache.org/documentation/fuseki2/#sparql-java-clients>

Re: Fuseki2 Client Access from Java

Posted by Fajar Juang <fa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Martynas,

Thanks for the pointer, I’ll take a look on that.
While it’s seems a little bit far, but probably I can also use it for my purpose.

Thanks!
Fajar

Posted by Martynas Jusevičius <ma...@graphity.org>.

Posted by Fajar Juang <fa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andy,

Thanks for the pointers.
I’ll check the documents and classes in the next few days/weeks,
and will report back if I found any difficulties / blocker.

Best regards,
Fajar

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.