Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by "Leutwyler, Markus" <ma...@hp.com> on 2012/07/03 08:28:59 UTC

RE: Outstanding webOS issues

Like Ben, I also work at HP and most recently commited the Compass API Support to PhoneGap. I'm willing to work on some of the outstanding bugs/missing features and maybe also take "ownership" of the Cordova webOS Part. Let's talk about what should be fixed/added and what the priorities are. I think it's very important to keep the webOS Port alive going forward with Open webOS.

Markus

Posted by "Leutwyler, Markus" <ma...@hp.com>.
Yeah, I have an ICLA on file from my last commit

Markus

Hi Markus, would be great to have you join us as the steward of webOS.
I do not think we'd have any objections here to having you on board.
Have you signed an ICLA?

Re: [MENTOR] Re: Outstanding webOS issues

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
Doesn't look like Marcus has his ID yet.
http://people.apache.org/committers-by-project.html#incubator

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.

Posted by "Leutwyler, Markus" <ma...@hp.com>.
Sweet, I'll go with aptomcat

Markus

Markus: we'd like to offer you full cordova committership. Let us know your preffered username so we can get that setup!

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.