Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Yaron Shahrabani <sh...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/01 01:40:27 UTC

Re: [HE] Borders / Frames translation

Are you using a Mac, Windows or Linux?

The general convention in the large open source projects is using this kind
of characters and I know because I learned from them and applied it myself
to some of the projects I maintain.

The Keyboard layout is called SI1452 and I'll be happy to assist you with
the installation, these characters are important mainly because it's a
writing software and the users are becoming more and more aware of these if
we are using them.

Yaron Shahrabani

<Hebrew translator>