Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by DVD <dv...@newfoundmarket.com> on 2008/11/17 19:41:32 UTC

wicket:link modify tags

Hello:

<wicket:link>
      <li><a href=...>
</wicket:link>

wicket replace <a with <span
use getMarkupsetting.setDefaultDis....  would not help.

Would it be possible now to tell wicket not to modify/replace any tags/attrs except
href?

This has been a headache for web designers to figure out what to do for the changed tags.

Thanks

Re: wicket:link modify tags

Posted by DVD <dv...@newfoundmarket.com>.
I understand. But there are so many such links which are what the
wicket:link is for.
All that takes is for the autolink processing NOT to do extra modification
of
the element except href, which is what autolink is supposed to behave (and
only).
The extra replacement is nice to have but in many cases I have seen, it
often
results in unexpected issues since people would expect it to only convert
the href.

Re: wicket:link modify tags

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.