Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mark Galbreath <ma...@qat.com> on 2003/03/20 15:15:56 UTC

PrivilegedActionException

I'm developing a Struts-based (of course) expense reporting application for
a client and on compile a couple of my JSPs are reporting:

Error: java.security.PrivilegedActionException
<<java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.commons.validator.ValidatorResources>>

I've never seen this exception before.  ValidatorResources is in the
classpath. I'm using 1.1-rc1/j2sdk1.4.1_02 and JDeveloper 9.0.3 (no cracks
about not using vi, emacs or any other LISP offspring). Any clues?

Mark