Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Deac Nkisetlein <tw...@gmx.de> on 2002/08/22 12:49:19 UTC

apache and authentication with ldap

Hi everybody!

After getting 2.0.40 with php and ssl to work, I really need an
authentication
with ldap.

With 1.3x I managed to do this with the modul made by muquit.com.

Now Iam able to compile this module as dso with 2.0.40 and it is able
to provide me a simple login procedure, but I cant define any other
"requires" like "require filter" anymore. It worked with 1.3x.

I need this, to check if the logged in user has a membership in some
ldap-groups for allow or deny access rights on my apache.

So, is there any other ldap authentication module around, that provides
me this functionality, is compatible with 2.0.40 and is possible to be
compiled
as  a dso?

Merci!

Regards!