Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by backslash <ba...@yahoo.it> on 2006/07/13 19:11:21 UTC

Web service composition (Google + Amazon)

Hi all,
first of all excuse me for my bad english, i'm not english. I'm tryng to
develop my first web service using Axis. Basically my web service compose
Google WS and Amazon WS to do some searches. If i use my java program
without Axis, so as a pure client, i can run it and consume both google and
amazon web services using their api. However when i want to make this
program a web service in axis, i build the wsdl, build the stub classes,
build the jar to put in WEB-INF/lib directory of axis, it will run only the
google side. When i try to use my service deployed in axis from a trivial
client, the amazon side crash. This is the first part of the code of amazon
in the web service code:

AWSECommerceService service = new AWSECommerceServiceLocator();
try {
	port = service.getAWSECommerceServicePort();
} catch (javax.xml.rpc.ServiceException e) { e.printStackTrace(); }

And i got the following error:

AxisFault
 faultCode: ... Server.userException
 faultString: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
Cause: null

I really don't know what to do. If i'm wrong using Amazon in Axis this way,
or if is simply a classpath problem or somethingelse.
Thanks in advance for every answer.