Posted to user@usergrid.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/13 08:44:49 UTC

Curiosity about alternatives to Apigee for using Portal component

Hi Folks,
Can someone explain to me if there are/is any alternative to Apigee for
using with the Portal?
I think it is a great piece of code and I really like dynamic loading of
files once the source is changed. it makes life a breeze.
I am curious.
Thanks
Lewis

--
*Lewis*

Re: Curiosity about alternatives to Apigee for using Portal component

Posted by Rod Simpson <ro...@rodsimpson.com>.
I have a PR coming to update this info in the readme file. Rod Simpson

Posted by Shawn Feldman <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shawn Feldman <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Todd Nine <to...@gmail.com>.