Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de> on 2005/05/23 17:05:34 UTC

Re: 2.1.5.1 build oddity, 2.0.4 war fails

On 08.09.2004 17:41, Peter Flynn wrote:

>>  I had the same problem and was because Fedora Core 2 had installed
>>  another versiĆ³n of Ant, i dont remember which is, i uninstall
>>  that version and install Ant 1.6.2.
>
> Thanks. That's odd: the docs say that Cocoon ignores any setting of
> $ANT_HOME, so it shouldn't be using the copy of ant that came with
> FC2 at all, should it?

That's a known issue with Fedora and the reason lies in Cocoon itself as
Matt pointed out at:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=109235211609037&w=4.
In the meantime a solution is also available at
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/Installing.

Joerg