Posted to hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org by 刘俊宏 <mo...@163.com> on 2016/11/28 07:45:35 UTC

Is there anyone that intreasting with fastcp?

I have improved fastcp and commit a update of HDFS-2139: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDFS-2139
In meituan.com, it is useful that split a lot of data from one namespace to another one.

Re: Is there anyone that intreasting with fastcp?

Posted by 何天一 <he...@bytedance.com>.
We are leveraging FastCopy extensively in production on a 2.6.0-based
cluster.
This brings substantial efficiency for moving data between NNs.
Glad to see the feature get merged to trunk.

--
Cheers,
Tianyi HE