Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Alexandre Poitras <al...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/01 00:37:38 UTC

Re: [M2] Is FTP maven2 repository supported?

Done :
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-2195
Sorry if it took me some times, I had some health issues this week :)

On 3/30/06, Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org> wrote:
> It'd be better if you open a jira issue with the docs so they end in
> the maven site
>
> On 3/29/06, Alexandre Poitras <al...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > It is supported but there some *undocumented* steps to perform, ie
> > copying some libs in maven\lib directory. I can give you the complete
> > listing in like two hours once I am at my job.
> >
> > On 3/29/06, Jens Riboe <jr...@wilytech.com> wrote:
> > > I have succeed with FTP upload (deploy), but was surprised to find out
> > > that FTP download (repo/depends) failed.
> > >
> > > [WARNING] repository metadata for: 'artifact
> > > org.apache.maven.wagon:wagon-ftp' could not be retrieved from
> > > repository: myFTPsite due to an error: Unsupported Protocol: 'ftp':
> > > Cannot find wagon which supports the requested protocol: ftp
> > >
> > > Am I missing something?
> > > Or, is ftp m2 repo not supported? If not, will it be supported soon?
> > >
> > > Thanks for your help.

> > --
> > Alexandre Poitras
> > Québec, Canada

>                              -- The Princess Bride

Alexandre Poitras
Québec, Canada

Re: [M2] Is FTP maven2 repository supported?

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
A workaround is logged at http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-2227

Add the build extension for wagon-ftp

<repositories>
Put your ftp repo first
Put the implicit central repo, pointing to ibiblio
Whatever other repos you need