Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Björn Voigt <bv...@hs-harz.de> on 2003/03/26 18:08:11 UTC

Dynamic i18n catalogs?

Hi cocooners,

is it possible to create dynamic catalogues for the i18n-Transformer?
I mean XSP or Generator createt catalogues.

Thank you

Björn

Re[2]: Dynamic i18n catalogs?

Posted by Jens Maukisch <co...@maukisch.net>.
Hi,

> <map:match pattern="file-*.xml">
>          <map:generate src="file.xml"/>
>           <map:transform type="i18n">
>               <map:parameter name="locale" value="../locale"/>
>         Is it possible, to give the i18n-transformer within
>         the pipeline a catalogue location, because I need parameter{1}
>         to generate the catalog

as mentioned in the documentation the catalogue to be used could be
overridden at the pipeline level by secifying parameters called
catalogue-name and/or catalogue-location
e.g.:
<map:patameter name="catalogue-location" value="foo"/>
<map:patameter name="catalogue-name" value="bar"/>

hth

--
* best regards
* Jens Maukisch

Re: Dynamic i18n catalogs?

Posted by Björn Voigt <bv...@hs-harz.de>.
Jens Maukisch schrieb:
> Hi,
>

>>is it possible to create dynamic catalogues for the i18n-Transformer?
>>I mean XSP or Generator createt catalogues.
>

> iirc you can point the catalogue location to a cocoon pipeline which
> generates your catalogue.
>
> hth

<map:match pattern="file-*.xml">
         <map:generate src="file.xml"/>
          <map:transform type="i18n">
              <map:parameter name="locale" value="../locale"/>
	Is it possible, to give the i18n-transformer within
	the pipeline a catalogue location, because I need parameter{1}
	to generate the catalog
          </map:transform>
          <map:serialize/>
</map:match>