Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/30 04:28:11 UTC

Re: Is the latest Servicemix 3.3-SNAPSHOT broken?

Hi Guillaume,

I finally got a chance to get back to this issue and created
*SM-1666<https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SM-1666>
*  (https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SM-1666) with a small maven2
project attached.  When deployed, this SA will not work on the released 3.3
version, but will work on a 3.3 SNAPSHOT from 8/22/2008 (that's what the
deployables in the hotdeploy directory are dated).

I'll see if I can narrow down any other details, but this appears to be a
bug since it definitely works on one servicemix version and not on another.

Thanks,
Ryan