Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Chenyu Zheng <ch...@hulu.com> on 2021/07/01 09:34:02 UTC

Cannot edit interpreter options on Zeppelin web portal

Hi guys!

I’m trying to setup Zeppelin on k8s cluster, however I found even I use the admin user, I cannot edit interpreter options on the web portal. Could you tell me how can I enable this settings? I want to change the interpreters binding mode.
[cid:image001.png@01D76E9F.46E272A0]

Thanks!

BRs,
Chenyu Zheng

Re: Cannot edit interpreter options on Zeppelin web portal

Posted by Chenyu Zheng <ch...@hulu.com>.
The edit button works. Sorry for disturbing!

From: <st...@orange.com>
Date: Thursday, July 1, 2021 at 5:53 PM
To: "users@zeppelin.apache.org" <us...@zeppelin.apache.org>
Subject: RE: Cannot edit interpreter options on Zeppelin web portal

Hello,

Do you mean that the “edit” button on the right is also disabled?

[cid:image001.png@01D76EA5.41EE6280]

Posted by st...@orange.com.