Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by John Ferron <jo...@alliantenergy.com> on 2006/07/10 16:14:26 UTC

[Axis2] Exception when sending with ServiceClient

Good Morning,

Has anyone seen this exception when trying to perform a sendRecieve() on the ServiceClient object??  It would be greatly appreciated if I could get this resolved.

John

06 Jul 2006 15:54:40 [ProcessSOAPMessage$jsp] ERROR soap  - Can not output XML declaration, after other output has already been done.; nested exception is:
 javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: Can not output XML declaration, after other output has already been done.; nested exception is:
 org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Can not output XML declaration, after other output has already been done.; nested exception is:

Re: [Axis2] Exception when sending with ServiceClient

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Did you use same OMelement for both the method invocations ?

if not so , any possibility of seeing the client side code ?

John Ferron wrote:

> Good Morning,
>
> Has anyone seen this exception when trying to perform a sendRecieve()
> on the ServiceClient object??  It would be greatly appreciated if I
> could get this resolved.
>
> John
>

> 06 Jul 2006 15:54:40 [ProcessSOAPMessage$jsp] ERROR soap  - Can not
> output XML declaration, after other output has already been done.;
> nested exception is:
>  javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: Can not output XML declaration,
> after other output has already been done.; nested exception is:
>  org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Can not output XML declaration, after
> other output has already been done.; nested exception is:
>  javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: Can not output XML declaration,
> after other output has already been done.; nested exception is:
>  org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Can not output XML declaration, after
> other output has already been done.; nested exception is:
>  javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: Can not output XML declaration,
> after other output has already been done.; nested exception is:
>  org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Can not output XML declaration, after
> other output has already been done.; nested exception is:
>  javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: Can not output XML declaration,
> after other output has already been done.; nested exception is:
>  org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Can not output XML declaration, after
> other output has already been done.; nested exception is:
>  javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: Can not output XML declaration,
> after other output has already been done.; nested exception is:
>  org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Can not output XML declaration, after
> other output has already been done.; nested exception is:
>  javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: Can not output XML declaration,
> after other output has already been done.; nested exception is:
>  org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Can not output XML declaration, after
> other output has already been done.; nested exception is:
>  javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: Can not output XML declaration,
> after other output has already been done.; nested exception is:
>  org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Can not output XML declaration, after
> other output has already been done.; nested exception is:
>  javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: Can not output XML declaration,
> after other output has already been done.

Deepal
~Future is Open~

Re: [Axis2] Exception when sending with ServiceClient

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Good Morning John-

Sounds like perhaps a double submit
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_0/api/index.html
Did you try to limit execution scope engageModule
perform sendAndReceive
and then disengageModule ??

Martin --