Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Stanislaw <so...@googlemail.com> on 2010/08/04 11:57:55 UTC

Support loading queries from external files in QuerySenderListener

Hi all!
I cant load my custom queries from the external file, as written here:

This option is seems to be not implemented in current version 1.4.1 of Solr.
It was deleted or it comes first with new version?

regards,
Stanislaw

Re: Support loading queries from external files in QuerySenderListener

Posted by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com>.
You can use an XInclude in solrconfig.xml. Your external query file
has to be in the XML format.

Lance

--
Lance Norskog
goksron@gmail.com

Re: Support loading queries from external files in QuerySenderListener

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.