Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Bill Graham <bi...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/15 00:59:57 UTC

[VOTE] Release Pig 0.11.0 (candidate 2)

Hi,

I have created a candidate build for Pig 0.11.0.

Keys used to sign the release are available at:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pig/trunk/KEYS?view=markup

Please download, test, and try it out:
http://people.apache.org/~billgraham/pig-0.11.0-candidate-2/

Should we release this? Vote closes on next Wednesday EOD, Feb 20th.

Thanks,
Bill

Posted by Bill Graham <bi...@gmail.com>.
With 3 binding +1s (Daniel, Dmitriy and Julien) and 1 non-binding +1
(Cheolsoo),
the vote passes. I will start the release process.

thanks,
Bill

Posted by Cheolsoo Park <ch...@cloudera.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Julien Le Dem <ju...@twitter.com>.
+1

Posted by Dmitriy Ryaboy <dv...@gmail.com>.
+1
tests pass.
ran sample jobs in local mode and on cluster. Verified HBaseStorage still
works.

Posted by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com>.