Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/05 03:10:46 UTC

Re: parent version element in installed pom isn't being expanded

This is a known issue. We have:
- an open JIRA for automatic parent versioning in Maven 2.1 to remove
the need for this altogether
- I'm aware that there is an issue with not writing in environment
specific properties on deployment as we should, but I'm not sure if
this is in JIRA.

You can use the release plugin to ease the burden of parent version management.

- Brett