Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by an...@runbox.com on 2006/11/08 19:58:52 UTC

where does it put .aar in packed deployment?

Hi,

When Axis2.war is deployed as a packaged deployment, and you upload a .aar, where does it put it? Does it modify axis2.war?

Thanks,

Andrew B

Re: where does it put .aar in packed deployment?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
if you want to run in a packaged environment, use the build.xml in the
latest snapshots to build yourself a war with your aar's already
copied to the services directory. Don't use the admin-console's upload
facility.

thanks,
dims

Posted by Gul Onural <on...@nortel.com>.
Actually, the axis2.war gets unpacked into a directory called axis2 when
you deploy it into a container and axis2 directories become actual file
system directories. Once the axis2.war is deployed (i.e. unpacked into
the axis2 directory, then you can even remove axis2.war file. It is not
used after the deployment. Think of it is a .zip or .tar file.

Gul

> When you upload an .aar file it gets put under
> <apache-tomcat-root-directory>\webapps\axis2\WEB-INF\services
> (assuming you use apache tomcat)
>
> Gul

----- End Original Message -----

Re: where does it put .aar in packed deployment?

Posted by an...@runbox.com.

----- End Original Message -----

RE: where does it put .aar in packed deployment?