Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by fabian boulegue <fb...@me.com> on 2013/01/22 16:57:28 UTC

No more activities from Cordova

Hi, i m building my first project with Cordova.

I use it for iOS (6), i builded a app with inAppBrowser as well then some Notifications.
>From time to time, if i switched the pages and used some of the Browser and Notifications it comes to a point where no more activities by Cordova can be handle.

If i then click on "the Notification" button nothing happens (also no console output) anyone a idea whats wrong (normally on first try all of the functions work great.)

Would be great if someone could help, would also share my html and js if needed.

Thanks

Fabian

Re: No more activities from Cordova

Posted by Becky Gibson <gi...@gmail.com>.
Please note that this mailing list is for  the discussion of the
development of the Cordova API only.  There is a Google group for
discussing PhoneGap issues:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!forum/phonegap.   If you
think you have found a bug please file it at  http://issues.cordova.io with
as many details as possible.