Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Michael McLagan <Mi...@linux.org> on 2000/05/15 23:14:53 UTC

Re: mod_include/6086

Hello,

   Based on another problem report and an explanation from Marc Slemko I now
understand the purpose of the default being entity and wish to retract my
comment about it from this problem report.  There was a very valid and
appropriate reason for the change, it was a pain to accomodate on our sites.

   Michael

Michael McLagan                     P.O. Box 1220       V:(301)490-7245
General Manager, Linux Online, Inc. Laurel MD 20725     F:(301)490-7162
The first stop for Linux info on the Net