Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Srinivasa Rao Kusampudi <re...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/03 21:41:25 UTC

Please suggest a some Best Tool for Web Services Load Testing.

Hi,

Please suggest a Best Tool for Web Services Load Testing. We are having
problem
with JMeter as it is HTTPS. Which tool is the best one?

Thanks,
Srini

Re: Please suggest a some Best Tool for Web Services Load Testing.

Posted by Ben Tomasini <be...@gmail.com>.
Try soapUI.  It is excellent.

http://soapui.org

You can create a load test in minutes.

You will need to purchase the full version if you want to provide a set of
data for the tests.  Otherwise the values are static.

Ben

Posted by Srinivasa Rao Kusampudi <re...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!  Ole.

Posted by omatzura <ol...@eviware.com>.