Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com> on 2008/03/28 02:22:04 UTC

Re: Product features, virtuals and variants: an alternative approach.

Hi Mridul.

On Thu, 2008-03-27 at 20:21 +0530, Mridul Pathak wrote:
> My question is, can't it be possible that a customer selects a set of
> features for which no variant exists and also the company does not sell such
> a product?

These incompabilities of features can be entered in a existing table
called 'ProductFeatureIactn'. We will add some screens to maintain this
table.

Regards,
Hans

Posted by Mridul Pathak <mr...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Thanks Hans for clarifying my doubts.  This is really a nice functionality
and will be very useful if added to OFBiz.

Thanks & Regards
Mridul Pathak
Hotwax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com