Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Danny Lin <Li...@doc.state.sc.us> on 2006/12/11 17:41:42 UTC

databinding sample code

I am having trouble to get the databinding sample code to work. After
adding Castor-1.0.5, jdom, stax-utils, and three Java files
(StAXBuilder, StAXTextModifier, and StAXOutputter) I was able to get the
code compiled.

When I execute the client code by using Ant build pointing to the target
<run.client> I got a null pointer error. Any suggestion is appreciated.

Danny

[java] org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: null; nested exception is:

[java] java.lang.NullPointerException

[java] at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisO
peration.java:308)

[java] at
samples.databinding.StockQuoteServiceStub.getStockQuote(StockQuoteServic
eStub.java:141)

[java] at samples.databinding.StockClient.main(StockClient.java:52)

[java] Exception in thread "main"

[java] Java Result: 1