Posted to mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Eli Collins <el...@cloudera.com> on 2011/07/05 22:59:52 UTC

MR2 and local disk failures

Hey guys,

Looks like MR2 doesn't have the local disk failure improvements in 203
 (MR-2413, MR-2415, etc).  Is someone working on that?

Thanks,
Eli

Re: MR2 and local disk failures

Posted by Eli Collins <el...@cloudera.com>.
Hey Keren,

Everything being worked on should be communicated via a jira.  Also,
you can ping the dev list if you have a question whether something is
being worked on.

Thanks,
Eli

Posted by Keren Ouaknine <ke...@gmail.com>.
Hello Eli,

--
Keren Ouaknine
Cell: +972 54 2565404

Re: MR2 and local disk failures

Posted by Devaraj Das <dd...@hortonworks.com>.
Thanks Eli for pointing this out. I personally dont know if anyone is
working on it. I will check.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Arun C Murthy <ac...@hortonworks.com>.
I'll check to make sure, but nothing else pops out.

We decided to punt on graylisting for now also.

Arun

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Koji Noguchi <kn...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Arun,