Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Jan Matèrne <ja...@materne.de> on 2013/02/05 14:10:27 UTC

Github

I have seen some "accepted pull requests" here on the list.

Are pull requests "officially accepted" as patches?

(new Jira issue with link to the pull request?)

https://github.com/apache/camel

Jan

Re: Github

Posted by Henryk Konsek <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jan,

> Are pull requests "officially accepted" as patches?
> (new Jira issue with link to the pull request?)

That's right - this is accepted approach. :)

--
Henryk Konsek
http://henryk-konsek.blogspot.com

AW: AW: Github

Posted by "Jan Matèrne (jhm)" <ap...@materne.de>.
Hello Hadrian,

some of the came via this mailing list, some of them via Google ;)

Jan

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jan,

AW: AW: Github

Posted by "Jan Matèrne (jhm)" <ap...@materne.de>.
After getting one +1 and no -1 I added that to the wiki page.

Jan

Re: AW: Github

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1