Posted to wsif-user@ws.apache.org by Fabrício <fa...@de9.ime.eb.br> on 2006/01/11 09:41:49 UTC

Error when reading WSDL

Hello all,

I have to read a WSDL from a servlet. I’m doing this using the commands:

      WSDLFactory factory = new WSIFWSDLFactoryImpl();

WSDLReader wsdlReader = factory.newWSDLReader();

      wsdlReader.setFeature("javax.wsdl.verbose", true);

      wsdlReader.setFeature("javax.wsdl.importDocuments", true);

      Definition WsdlDefinition = wsdlReader.readWSDL(urlWsdl);

But when the line “Definition WsdlDefinition =
wsdlReader.readWSDL(urlWsdl);” arrives, the following error occurs:

      WSDLException: faultCode=CONFIGURATION_ERROR: Problem instantiating
factory implementation.: org.apache.wsif.wsdl.WSIFWSDLFactoryImpl

Do you have any idea why this is happening?

Thanks a lot,

Fabricio.

Re: Error when reading WSDL

Posted by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>.
Fabrício wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I have to read a WSDL from a servlet. I’m doing this using the commands:
>
> WSDLFactory factory = new WSIFWSDLFactoryImpl();
>
> WSDLReader wsdlReader = factory.newWSDLReader();
>
> wsdlReader.setFeature("javax.wsdl.verbose", true);
>
> wsdlReader.setFeature("javax.wsdl.importDocuments", true);
>
> Definition WsdlDefinition = wsdlReader.readWSDL(urlWsdl);
>
> But when the line “Definition WsdlDefinition =
> wsdlReader.readWSDL(urlWsdl);” arrives, the following error occurs:
>
> WSDLException: faultCode=CONFIGURATION_ERROR: Problem instantiating
> factory implementation.: org.apache.wsif.wsdl.WSIFWSDLFactoryImpl

no other errors? stack traces? what servlet container? did you try
different setups?

> Do you have any idea why this is happening?

hard to say - i would suspect CLASSPATH/loaer problems (servlet!) - make
sure that all WSIF related classes are in the same class loader (at
minimum make sure that wsif and wsdl4j jars are)

HTH.

alek