Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Christophe Bornet <bo...@gmail.com> on 2023/02/24 16:32:57 UTC

[DISCUSS] Apache Pulsar Adapters 2.11.0 release

Hi everyone,

The last release of the Pulsar Adapters was 2.8.0 in July 2021.
Even though there is not much activity on this repo, there has been
some bug fixes since then including one for the famous Log4Shell CVE.
So I'd like to propose myself as a release manager for a Pulsar
Adapters 2.11.0 release. I'll also update the dependency on Pulsar to
use 2.11.
Please tell if you have things you want to do, issues you want to see
fixed or PRs you'd like to see merged before this release.

Best regards.

Christophe Bornet

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Pulsar Adapters 2.11.0 release

Posted by Christophe Bornet <bo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your feedback.
I'll proceed with the release candidate.

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@comcast.net>.

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
+1