Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Andrew Puzankov <ap...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/10 17:12:09 UTC

Re: [Axis2] Java2WSDL issue with custom exceptions namespace in 1.2

I'm experiencing the same problem in Axis2 1.2 release.  Is there any
update on this, does a Jira issue exist already?  I'm trying to figure
out how to fix this and not sure if we need to fix java2wsdl or
wsdl2java.  Seems like java2wsdl does generate valid WSDL but wsdl2java
cannot parse it properly.

Thanks,
Andrew

Re: [Axis2] Java2WSDL issue with custom exceptions namespace in 1.2

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Please try the nightly build. I believe we have already fixed this.

thanks,
dims

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.