Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk> on 2004/10/07 06:37:44 UTC

[AXIS2][Deployement] Hot Deployement techniques

Hi all;

  a.. For Axis 2.0 we are going to support Hot Deployment, for that I need to know how others handle hot deployment (tomcat, JBoss).

  a.. I have developed a prototype to do hot deployment, for that the technique that I have used is there is a thread ruing forever and checking specific folder is updated. If some one has any idea about better techniques than that I have used please give me information about that.

Thank you,

Deepal Jayasinghe
Lanka Software Foundation
0714 817 310