Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Antoine Levy Lambert <an...@gmx.de> on 2010/03/02 21:08:31 UTC

antunit classloader-test.xml failing in gump

Hi,

we have a new failure in gump.

(or maybe the failure was already present but I had never noticed it)

[au:antunit] Build File:
/srv/gump/public/workspace/ant/src/tests/antunit/core/classloader-test.xml
[au:antunit] Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 2, Time elapsed: 0.171 sec
[au:antunit] Target: testGetResource  caused an ERROR
[au:antunit]     at line 44, column 57
[au:antunit]     Message: java.lang.RuntimeException: Didn't expect to
find DocumenBuilderImpl
[au:antunit]     took 0.058 sec
[au:antunit] Target: testLoadClass took 0.05 sec
[au:antunit] Target: testGetResourceAsStream  caused an ERROR
[au:antunit]     at line 83, column 57
[au:antunit]     Message: java.lang.RuntimeException: Didn't expect to
find DocumenBuilderImpl
[au:antunit]     took 0.046 sec

I do not have any idea what is causing this [ I do not know the test
either ]

Regards,

Antoine

Re: antunit classloader-test.xml failing in gump

Posted by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.

Hi,

this is reproducible on a Mac under JDK 1.6.0 like this

export ANT_OPTS=-Xbootclasspath/p:../../../opt/xerces-2_9_1/xercesImpl.jar
./build.sh -Dtest.haltonfailure=false -Dbuild.sysclasspath=only
-Dtestcase=core/classloader-test.xml run-tests

the antunit test file core/classloader-test.xml contains this :

  <target name="setUp">
    <mkdir dir="${input}"/>
    <mkdir dir="${output}"/>
    <condition property="gump">
      <available
classname="org/apache/xerces/jaxp/DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl.class"/>
    </condition>
  </target>

obviously,  available is returning false and the property gump does not
get set.

I am fixing this by testing <available
resource="org/apache/xerces/jaxp/DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl.class"/>

Uhhmm ... I prefer <available