Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Damitha Kumarage <da...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/01 04:44:57 UTC

[Vote] [Axis2-C] Vote for Apache Axis2/C 1.2.0 Release - Take 3

Hi Devs,

I have re-packaged and uploaded the Apache Axis2/C 1.2.0 release
artifacts at [1].
The key used to sign the release artifacts can be found at [2].

The only change from the previous release artifacts  is  fixing the
source build failure which was due to a mistake in the script I used to
build the source distribution.

Please test, review and vote on these latest release artifacts for
Apache Axis2/C 1.2.0 release.

I have tested and reviewed them and here is my vote: +1

Thanks,
Damitha

[1]http://people.apache.org/~damitha/release/axis2/1.2.0/
[2]http://people.apache.org/~damitha/release/axis2/1.2.0/KEYS

Re: [Vote] [Axis2-C] Vote for Apache Axis2/C 1.2.0 Release - Take 3

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.

> 1. In the Generated site , it says Docs for 1.1.0 release. I think
> this should update in project.properties file.

The fix for this is to update the axis2_version in project.properties
file to 1.2.0

Thanks,
Samisa...

Re: [Vote] [Axis2-C] Vote for Apache Axis2/C 1.2.0 Release - Take 3

Posted by Dinesh Premalal <xy...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Damitha Kumarage <da...@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi Devs,
>
> I have re-packaged and uploaded the Apache Axis2/C 1.2.0 release
> artifacts at [1].
> The key used to sign the release artifacts can be found at [2].
>
> The only change from the previous release artifacts  is  fixing the
> source build failure which was due to a mistake in the script I used
> to build the source ribution.

I see some minor mistakes in the documentation. I'm not sure whether
they have any impact at all :)

1. In the Generated site , it says Docs for 1.1.0 release. I think
this should update in project.properties file.

2. In generated site latest release stated as 1.1.0

3. In generated site project team is not completed.

4. In NOTICE file we need to add 2008 for copyright years. (I'm not
very much sure about it , please correct me if I'm mistaken)

5. There is some commented phase information in axis2.xml that we ship
with release, those information not related to Axis2/C.

     Eg: Although we don't ship RM (sandesha) with Axis2/C, that
     axis2.xml has some values (commented) related to RM.

other than these minor issues it works well. Here is my

+1 !

thanks,
Dinesh

Re: [Vote] [Axis2-C] Vote for Apache Axis2/C 1.2.0 Release - Take 3

Posted by Dinesh Premalal <xy...@gmail.com>.
Hi,