Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by dustfinger x <du...@muddymukluk.com> on 2011/04/01 22:28:28 UTC

How many shared libraries can be added to services.xml for a single service?

How many shared libraries can be added to services.xml for a single service?
Is the following possible?

<parameter name="ServiceClass" locked="xsd:false">DataService</parameter>
<parameter name="ServiceClass" locked="xsd:false">DataContract</parameter>
<parameter name="ServiceClass"
locked="xsd:false">ServiceContract</parameter>

For example, suppose that I am writing a data service and I compile that
into a shared library that I call DataService. Could I then compile another
shared library for data contract that would define all of the data transfer
objects used by the service, and then a third shared library for the
ServiceContract. That way clients could use the DataContract and the
ServiceContract shared library to build request to send to the DataService.
For example, the ServiceContract might have a method for building requests
that take data transfer objects from the DataContract as parameters.

Sincerely,

dustfinger.