Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <bp...@f2network.com.au> on 2003/12/09 05:58:22 UTC

RE: Is it possible to keep unit tests in the same directories as production classes?

> On Mon, 2003-12-08 at 23:05, Brett Porter wrote:
> > It works just fine.
>
> It does not work just fine.
> Until you have to actually do something useful like run clover.

I probably should have left the big asterisk next to my point that says that
it works just fine if you only want to run jar and test. Any plugins without
includes/excludes are not going to work as Jason has pointed out.

I don't recommend using these settings anywhere beyond a quick "hey, look,
Maven works with my current source tree" test. Separate them out (even if
you stick with Ant, and IDE, or whatever you used to use).

- Brett