Posted to commits@spamassassin.apache.org by Daniel Quinlan <qu...@pathname.com> on 2005/03/18 06:58:07 UTC

Re: svn commit: r158011 - in spamassassin/trunk/lib/Mail/SpamAssassin: Conf.pm PerMsgLearner.pm

Hmmm... I'm not sure this fits in with the plugin model for AWL.  I
talked with Michael about it a bit and we were unable to draw any
conclusion, though.  I think we might want to think about it a bit more
before we add this option, though.  Options are hard to kill off.

Daniel

--
Daniel Quinlan
http://www.pathname.com/~quinlan/

Re: svn commit: r158011 - in spamassassin/trunk/lib/Mail/SpamAssassin: Conf.pm PerMsgLearner.pm

Posted by Daniel Quinlan <qu...@pathname.com>.
"Daryl C. W. O'Shea" <sp...@dostech.ca> writes:

> Should I remove this from trunk?  I'm indifferent on the option... I
> just saw the open bug and finished the code someone at one time
> apparently thought was a good idea.

Well, my inclination would be to revert unless we're sure about the
destination location.  I'm -0.7 for now.

Daniel

Posted by "Daryl C. W. O'Shea" <sp...@dostech.ca>.
Daniel Quinlan wrote:
> Hmmm... I'm not sure this fits in with the plugin model for AWL.  I
> talked with Michael about it a bit and we were unable to draw any
> conclusion, though.  I think we might want to think about it a bit more
> before we add this option, though.  Options are hard to kill off.
>
> Daniel
>
> dos@apache.org writes:
>

>>Author: dos
>>Date: Thu Mar 17 18:55:47 2005
>>New Revision: 158011

>>Log:
>>bug 4096: add conf option for exisitng code & modify code to use {conf} rat=
>>her than {main}
>>
>>Modified:
>>    spamassassin/trunk/lib/Mail/SpamAssassin/Conf.pm
>>    spamassassin/trunk/lib/Mail/SpamAssassin/PerMsgLearner.pm

Should I remove this from trunk?  I'm indifferent on the option... I
just saw the open bug and finished the code someone at one time
apparently thought was a good idea.

Daryl