Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Bram de Kruijff <br...@gx.nl> on 2006/12/07 14:57:32 UTC

assembly: howto exclude basedirectory when unpacking binaries

Hello all,

in my assembly I want to include and unpack a war binary of a moduleset
in the root directory of the assembly. Unfortunaltly it always unpacks
the war in a subdirectory with the artifactId/finalName as name.

Is there anyway I can tell it not to do that?

Eg.
      <moduleSet>
         <includes>
            <include>groupId:artifactId:war</include>
         </includes>
         <binaries>
            <outputDirectory>/</outputDirectory>
            <includeDependencies>false</includeDependencies>
            <unpack>true</unpack>
         </binaries>
      </moduleSet>

  ... results in...

    %assemblydir%/%artifactId%/WEB-INF/...

  ... but I need ...

    %assemblydir%/WEB-INF/...

regards,
Bram

Re: assembly: howto exclude basedirectory when unpacking binaries

Posted by John Casey <ca...@gmail.com>.
You might try:

<moduleSet>
  <outputFileNameMapping></outputFileNameMapping>

Not sure, but I think that would work.

-john