Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Ken Gilmer <kg...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/25 08:32:46 UTC

Added httplite to the root modules list in /pom.xml

Hi,

  In order to get the httplite bundle to build along with the rest I added
to the modules section of the root pom.xml.  I have tested it and it seems
ok to me but I'm new to the Felix build system and Maven.  If there are
problems the commit is r1188527.

thx
ken

Re: Added httplite to the root modules list in /pom.xml

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.
Hi Ken,

On Oct 25, 2011, at 5:13 PM, Ken Gilmer wrote:

> Got it, I will familiarize myself with the release process and check with
> Marcel regarding the documentation, as that is a good first step.

Did you already register in Confluence? As soon as you've done that, please tell me your username there and I can "upgrade" your account.

Greetings, Marcel

Re: Added httplite to the root modules list in /pom.xml

Posted by Ken Gilmer <kg...@gmail.com>.
Got it, I will familiarize myself with the release process and check with
Marcel regarding the documentation, as that is a good first step.  Thanks
Karl and Richard!

-ken

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ken,

to list it in the downloads, you have to do a release first, see:

http://felix.apache.org/site/release-management-nexus.html

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: Added httplite to the root modules list in /pom.xml

Posted by Ken Gilmer <kg...@gmail.com>.
Hi Richard,

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.