Posted to users@trafficcontrol.apache.org by ocket 8888 <oc...@gmail.com> on 2021/06/15 16:31:28 UTC

misc/traffic-control-cdn

Is anyone using the misc/traffic-control-cdn directory? It appears to be an
older version of our current website at https://trafficcontrol.apache.org/
so I think we can safely remove it, but I thought I'd make sure no one's
using it first.

Re: misc/traffic-control-cdn

Posted by Zach Hoffman <zr...@apache.org>.
Yep let's cut it out. We don't want anyone using it, the logos are
completely outdated.

-Zach

Re: misc/traffic-control-cdn

Posted by Zach Hoffman <zr...@apache.org>.